The Talor Crypt
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Access[edit | edit source]
|Location||Outside Gelibord||X||-666||Y||46||Z||-5317||Wynncraft Map|
- Climb the cathedral organ and follow the green carpets out the window.
- Continue following the carpets, parkouring up the side of the cathedral until you reach the bell up in the bell tower.
- Climb onto the bell and interact with the green particles.
- Jump through the broken floor.
Grave names[edit | edit source]
Several of the tombs have signs.
- S(i)r Al--im VII
- Pr(i)(n)ce Daiax-s
- May(o)r C-yq-in
- Gener(a)l Cabac
- Kn(i)ght T--y
- Lorek(e)(e)per Nyris
- May(o)r Buendo
- Prin(c)(e)ss A--in
- Lord Felthan I
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When climbing the organ, wait for the notes to appear as they will boost you up to the next step.
- Remain on the bell as it falls to avoid fall damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In 2 of the pits you can see a parasite briefly staying there and then disappearing
- The 2 pits are (when facing Lord Feltan's grave) first to the left and second to the right