The Twains' Downfall
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
|The Twains' Downfall|
|With the death of Marius Twain, the family fell apart, leaving Wynn's protectors alone... or worse.|
|Coordinates||X: 65, Z: -434|
|Suggested Level||Combat level 45+|
|Requirements||All other Nesaak Tundra Secret Discoveries found.|
Access[edit | edit source]
|Location||Nesaak Forest||X||65||Y||71||Z||-434||Wynncraft Map|
- Go to the Twain Lake and stand in the structure.
Cutscene[edit | edit source]
This cutscene is showing the Twain's at Marius' grave after he had died:
- [Twain's Graveyard] 570 AP
- Rickeo: Surprise, surprise, Theo. You're late.
- Theorick: Don't even start, Ricke.
- Rickeo: You're really into being cold, huh?
- Dwendle: Look, we're all here for the same reason-
- Theorick: Don't touch me.
- Mael: Are you alright?
- Rickeo: You shouldn't have done that.
- Theorick: Now you've done it, Rickeo.
- Mael runs away
- Dwendle: Theo, stop.
- Dwendle: Just this once.
- Dwendle: Stop.
- Theorick: Make me.
Theorick begins to fight against Rickeo and Dwendle.
- Dwendle: Thanks, Ricke...
- Rickeo: Don't worry about it... Let's finish this, shall we?
- Dwendle: Yeah. Dad should have done this a long time ago.
The fight scene continues.
- Mael: ENOUGH.
- Mael: Are you out of your minds?? You were about to kill your brother!
- Dwendle: I... You're... right. We...
- Mael: You should leave. All of you. This isn't what being a Twain was about...
- Theorick: Mph. None of us are Twains. Not me. Not you. We're an old man's delusion.
- Rickeo: Mael... I...
- Mael: I know, Ricke. Just go.
- Mael walks over to his dad's grave
- Mael: Dad... I'm sorry...
- ???: Well... At least you can't say my funeral was boring.
- Mael: What does all this mean? The Twains are over?
- ???: The Twains ended the day Theorick left us. You should stay here though, there is one who will one day need your help...
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "???" is the spirit of Marius Twain.
- By "there is one who will one day need your help..." Marius was likely talking about Bob.