The entrance to Thesead
|Thesead is one of the smaller cities of Gavel, but its coal industry has kept it thriving. However, recently the coal mines have shut down.|
|Coordinates||X: 845, Z: -5123|
|Armour Merchant||Level 81 - 84|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 82|
|Potion Merchant||Level 80, 85|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant|
|Quest Starts||The Canary Calls|
The Hidden City
Thesead is a large mining town located in Gavel. Unlike some other Gavel towns such as Olux and Gelibord, Thesead is quite well-off with resources, as it is a mining city and is surrounded by numerous trees and farms. It is the largest city of three in the Canyon of the Lost and an important respawn point for the region. Thesead is located in a valley enclosed with few entrances; no hostile mobs spawn around it.
Points of Interest
- The Item Identifier tower
- The bank building which has entrance at both floor 1 and 2 of the city
- There is a button under the mayor's desk which when pressed opens a teleport to Eltom (After completing The hidden city)
- Thesead is one of the only cities built onto the cliffside.
- Thesead is labeled on the map as the capital of the Canyon of the Lost, despite there being 2 other cities there (namely Eltom and Thanos)
- Thesead has an item identifier located to the left of the entrance in its tower.
- Thesead's name is derived from the Quadbrid (Mod, GM, Builder, CMD) Headset_O.