|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.
|Twain Lake |
39, 140, -246
- Go to 31, 68, -280. There is a rock within the stream which you can climb onto. Go in front of the rock and it will send you up the waterfall.
- There is a rock stuck at 39, 140, -246. Go near it to activate the discovery.
This cutscene shows Theorick talking with Marius:
- [1/11] Theorick: This is absolutely ridiculous! You know it is! You can't say it isn't!
- [2/11] Theorick: The people can't defend themselves, you've seen them try. All it ends up doing is making our lives harder!
- [3/11] Theorick: Why SHOULDN'T I ask for just a tiny bit of compensation in return? A mere pittance more than gratitude?
- [4/11] Theorick: You can't fill someone's stomach with kind words, father!
- [5/11] Marius: Theorick, listen-
- [6/11] Theorick: Don't you DARE change the topic! I've listened to what you've said, and it's all nonsense!
- [7/11] Theorick: Platitudes and non-answers, never any straight conversations with you. Never, not once!
- [8/11] Marius: I can only warn you, Theorick. Leaving us will be the province's end. I brought you all together for a reason. Think of the consequences of your actions.
- [9/11] Theorick: Pah! As though you are! I'm out in the thick of it, saving the province! What have YOU done, except put a roof over our heads?
- [10/11] Theorick: You hardly taught me anything! Dwendle hardly taught me anything! Rickeo hardly taught me anything! And Mael actively makes me stupider every time he opens his mouth!
- [11/11] Theorick: Open your eyes and knock the wax out of your ears! This can't continue as it is!
It ends with Theorick throwing a rock near Marius.