Water of the Past
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Access[edit | edit source]
- Go to the ruins on the West side of Mt. Wynn.
- To the North of the main entrance of the ruins is a Repair Kit. Collect it for the step after the next.
- To the South-East corner of the aqueducts is a Rubble. Kill the entity to gather it for the next step.
- Head up to the first hole that you must patch by right-clicking with the Repair Kit and the Rubble in your inventory.
- Follow the water movement along until it reaches the next hole, punch the leaves away. Text will show up saying "Seems like some mechanism was activated..."
- Follow the water again and wait for the water-powered cogs to spin. A door should open to the east of them.
Voice of the Past[edit | edit source]
The voice of the past echoes within this chamber...
- "The men of Ragni do not truly know war."
- "Sure, they fought the fight. But they did not lose the most."
- "It is us, those who provide the food without the protection of walls or castles that suffer first."
- "We learned to fight for ourselves and produce the food for the army."
- "We even built our own water system. It allowed us the time we needed off the fields."
- "But where were the shining army of red and yellow when our supply was attacked?"
- "Hiding in the sewers while we perish."
- "There is no winning this war."