Wrath of the Mummy
|Wrath of the Mummy|
Wrath of the Mummy is a medium level 36 quest originating in the Desert of Almuj.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Ormrod, who has been cursed, requests the player to defeat the mummy in order to purify him. Bandits who have hold of the tomb won't let you inside unless you give them a Block of Pink Wool in trade for passage. Once inside, you must solve a puzzle of the mind to gain direct entry into the tomb. Battle through monsters to reach the Mummy's inner tomb. Slay the mummy to lift the curse on Ormrod and to cleanse the land of this evil spirit.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Ormrod: Uh, you shouldn't have come here!
- Ormrod: I am cursed. Everywhere I go, trouble starts. I decided to stay away from civilization, where I can't cause any more trouble.
- Ormrod: It all started when I discovered an old tomb... upon entering it, the ground started shaking and I heard some inhuman screams coming from the tomb.
- Ormrod: I ran as far as I could. I learnt after that this was the tomb of a mummy... that I accidentally have awoken.
- Ormrod: If you could get rid of this mummy, maybe the curse would go away.
- Ormrod: Achper knows a lot about mummies, you should go talk to him. He lives somewhere in Almuj.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Achper: If I know about mummies? Of course! I've spent my entire life studying them!
- Achper: They usually are very hard to reach, hidden in their tomb.
- Achper: I know what happened to Ormrod, and the only way to remove the powerful curse would be to kill the mummy.
- Achper: The tomb is north from here, but be very careful!
- Achper: Mummies aren't known to be weak... especially that one. It's demonic...pure evil, I have never seen such strength in a being.
- Achper: On top of that, the Creden Tibus bandit clan have been ransacking the tomb. They might not let you inside without some negotiating.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Try to enter the Mummy's Tomb.
|Location||Mummy's Tomb||X||1049||Y||Z||-2296||Wynncraft Map|
» Talk to the Bandit preventing you from entering.
- Bandit: Hey, what are you doing? If you're trying to loot the tomb, me and the other Creden Tibus already beat you to it.
- Bandit: But if you can bring me [1 Block of Pink Wool], I'll look the other way and let you into the tomb. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's valuable.
- Bandit: You can get it from Rymek in the southern canyon. Only other way if from a rare sheep or something, so Rymek's the better option.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Bandit: Well, whaddya know? You got some Pink Wool! Okay, hand it here and I'll look the other way and let you into the tomb.
- Bandit: But I feel like it's only fair that I warn you that it's dangerous in there.
- Bandit: It took our entire clan just to make it out alive.
- Bandit: I'll still let you inside if you want. Just remember, if anyone asks, this conversation never happened.
As you enter the tomb, a putrid smell filled your nostrils...
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Enter the tomb and kill the Mummy.
As the door opens, a chill runs down your spine as the heat of the desert is sealed behind you...
You hear the muffled shriek of an evil creature through the door...
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
- Ormrod: Uh, hello again... What are those bandages?
- Ormrod: Those are the mummy's bandages?! You did it! My curse is finally lifted!
- Ormrod: I can't thank you enough! As a reward, take this rag I got from the mummy when I entered the tomb.
- Ormrod: I am not strong enough to wear it, but I'm sure you are! Take these emeralds too, that's the least I can do!
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you find this quest difficult, it is suggested you complete it with the aid of other players.
- There are about 20 spiders in the tomb, it would be best to stay at the side of the cave and walk through.
- Bring Block of Pink Wool with you to finish the quest faster.