The Wynn plains seen on the online map
|Coordinates||X: 0, Z: -1600|
|Monsters||Hostile Mobs (Wynn)|
|A large region in central Wynn Province, which consists of many minor areas|
The Wynn Plains is a very large area in central Wynn Province. It consists of multiple minor regions, and is one of the largest areas in the game, rivalling the Canyon of the Lost and the Ocean. The area mostly consists of plains and forests.
Western Wynn Plains
- Ragni - A grand fortress at the very western end of the Wynn Plains. It is the first town the player encounters on their journey.
- Maltic - The only Villager-owned settlement in the Wynn Province. It is located close to the coast.
- Nivla Village - A small forest town in the Nivla Woods.
- Ravine Village - A small, isolated town in the Pigmen's Ravine.
- Emerald Trail - A long road leading from Ragni through the Nivla Woods to the trading town of Detlas.
- Katoa Ranch - A farm in the northwestern parts of the plains, close to the Decrepit Sewers.
- Wynn Coast - A long coastline leading all the way to Nemract. Travellers often use it to avoid the spider-infested Nivla Woods on their way to Detlas.
- Nivla Woods - A very thick and large forest, full of spiders. Travellers heading to Detlas will have to go through it if they don't want to take a long detour.
- Pigmen's Ravine - Lying south of Ragni, this dangerous location is a maze-like ravine full of Pigmen that leads to Time Valley. Additionally, there is a passage leading to the city of Troms located in the south.
Southern Wynn Plains
- Elkurn - A small, old town built close to the Roots of Corruption.
- Tempo Town - A run-down, slum like town in the Elkurn Fields near the Sanctuary Bridge.
- Time Valley - A very mysterious and ancient area built by The Olm.
- Roots of Corruption - The place where Corruption first broke out. The area is full of dark Corruption Spikes.
- The Tower of Amnesia - A tower near the Roots of Corruption, where people come to recover lost memories.
Eastern Wynn Plains
- Detlas - The central trading town of Wynn. Many adventurers visit this place, no matter how long they have travelled for.
- Ternaves - Known as the Horse Town, this settlement is opposite Detlas on the Black Road. As the name suggests, this is the only place in Wynn where horses can be acquired from a merchant.
- Black Road - A road leading from Detlas to Ternaves. Many Mooshrooms live and attack travellers along the road.
- Abandoned Mines - These mines were abandoned a long time ago, when they accidentally stumbled upon the Silent Expanse, and encountered forces far more powerful than anything known before.
- Corrupted Village - There is a giant corruption spike growing through this village, causing the minds of the people living in it to turn very aggressive.
Northern Wynn Plains
- Nemract - A very poor town situated on the coast of the Nemract Swamp. It is a good place to start your journey on the Ocean.
- Ancient Nemract - What used to be a great and powerful fortress of the human forces, but was destroyed by Bak'al's Corrupted army is now only ruins, filled with undead.
- Saint's Row - A bovine church east of Nemract. It has a large graveyard and a crypt beneath it.
- Pirate's Bay - Close to the Savannah, a pirate ship has crashed here.
- Mount Wynn - A volcano near the Nivla Woods. It has been dormant for many years now.