Curse wiki staff[edit source]
|Moviesign||talk • contribs|
Community administrators[edit source]
|FrozenEarth||talk • contribs|
Developer administrators[edit source]
|Itsjumla||talk • contribs|
|Moeronickah||talk • contribs|
|Saltedsalmoooon||talk • contribs|
|Therealcolin350||talk • contribs|
Wynncraft Wiki is an online source of information about the Minecraft server Wynncraft and related subjects. The wiki has a set of rules all editors should follow. Have a question? Ask an administrator!
Anything that breaks the Wynncraft Game Rules is not allowed on the wiki.
- Keep it civil and do not harass users: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not vandalize or self-promote: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is not a free place to insert gibberish text, add malicious links, advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc.
- Keep information non-biased, accurate, and neutral: Joke edits, or edits otherwise compromising the credibility and goal of the wiki to provide unbiased info, are not allowed.
- Follow community guidelines when possible: The Wynncraft Wiki has established formatting for certain pages, so it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content or other important content is involved. The community portal is where most guidelines are kept.