|Quest Involved||Lost Royalty|
Yavlis is an NPC involved in the quest Lost Royalty. He is one of the advisors to the King of Troms.
Yavlis can be found on the south side of Troms, on the staircase to Troms Castle
Festival of the Heroes
This dialogue pertains to the Festival of the Heroes.
- Yavlis: Alright now, settle down. You must behave in a manner befitting of your title, little prince.
- Yavlis: You are among many fine folks here. Wouldn't you be a good child if, say, erm... Siegfried, came along?
- Yavlis: Ahh, hello. One of the Ragni soldiers here to celebrate the festival? Very good to see the army continuing to grow.
- Yavlis: Yes, yes. If only such things would aid the worries of our dear king in Troms...but my worries aside, this is quite the festival, I must say.
- Yavlis: Oh, hello there again. Is there something you needed?
-  "You've brought along the Prince of Troms?"
- Yavlis: Yes... Apparently, he heard they would be speaking of Tisaun here.
- Yavlis: I would be more excited if not for how the mercenaries in the jungle misuse his name...
- Yavlis: ...and perhaps, if his heroism had not needed come from the greatest betrayal Troms had ever known.
- Yavlis: ...I wonder what ever happened to General Skien, after he stole and slew the entire Tromsi army out of nothing but his own paranoia.
- Yavlis: I hear rumors of an island, but I do not leave Troms much, and it is considered taboo to speak of it there- so I'm ignorant on that regard, I'm afraid.
-  "What's going on with the king?"
- Yavlis: That is...private business. There are many things that a king should be worried about. As his advisor, I am not at liberty to speak of it.
- Yavlis: ...or, at least, most of it. One of his worries is indeed his son here. It took a very long time to convince the king to let him come here, even under my watch.
- Yavlis: I wonder if he feels stifled sometimes, but I do agree with the king that the prince's safety is of utmost priority. He is lucky I was able to bring him here.
-  "You seem out of place among the fairgoers."
- Yavlis: I...suppose I am. I'm far more used to the environment of the castle. Frankly, being around this many people is...nerve-wracking.
- Yavlis: I dislike crowds at the best of times, but having to watch over the prince here as well means that I feel rather anxious.
- Yavlis: ...between you and me, if it weren't for the fact I'd have to leave the prince outside, I would most likely be visiting the bar to calm my nerves...
-  "Just to say hello."
- Yavlis: Then a fine hello to you too. I hope you enjoy the festival.