|Required Quest||Ice Nations|
Zhight Island is a medium level 55 quest starting at Zhight Island.
Zhight requests the player to help him find his supplies from his lost supplier.
- Zhight: Hello, esteemed tourist sir or madame! I see you have found my illustrious resort, Zhight Island!
- Zhight: Normally, you'd need a reservation to stay here, but our human visitors are ALWAYS welcome! Ehm...
- Zhight: ...w-well, actually...wait, no, it's nothing, nothing, friend! I guarantee you'll enjoy your stay here!
- Zhight: Even if m-my usual supplies haven't arrived in weeks, I, um, I'm TOTALLY sure we can accommodate for you!
- Zhight: We can just...um...w-well, I won't impose on you, dearest most welcomest traveller, no sir! Or madame!
- Zhight: B-But, if, perchance, you were to, um...happen to find my supplier, Phief, who hasn't come around in weeks the bas-
- Zhight: I! I mean! Nothing, nothing! Just, ehm, our extra reliable supplier often stops by Mage Island for supplies...
- Zhight: S-So, if you just happen to stop by there after your lovely stay here, and tell him to get off his sorry butt and send me my supplies that'd be just peachy!
|Mage Island |
884, 46, -2880
- Phief: Hello there. I see Zhight has sent you, correct?
- Phief: I do hope he isn't mad at me. I fully intended to bring the supplies to him.
- Phief: But things took a turn for the worst quickly, and I no longer have access to my ship.
- Phief: A madman jumped onto my ship, overpowered me, and held me hostage!
- Phief: He was telling me how he wanted to "take back what was stolen from him", and it looked like he was heading to Maro Peaks.
- Phief: I have no clue whether he was deranged, paranoid, or if someone really did take something from him.
- Phief: I am certain of one thing. Nobody is going to sail my boat but me. I took my first chance to escape, broke the controls.
- Phief: And I swam back to land, here. Problem is, I haven't exactly decided how I'll get the ship back for myself.
- Phief: Maybe you can help me with that. The ship should still be stuck, due north of here. I'd love to get my sea legs back.
» Find Phief's ship, and return it to its rightful owner
|Near Ice Islands |
1016, 38, -3101
- Tirt: He told you what?! That fumbleknuckle...
- Tirt: We didn't steal the ship from Phief, we were taking back what he stole from us years ago!
- Tirt: He attacked us on our way home to Maro Peaks, kicked us off the boat, and sailed it to who-knows-where.
- Tirt: We didn't think we would ever get it back, until we started seeing him sailing to that doofbumble Zhight.
- Tirt: Luckily, he decided to claim an island so close to Maro Peaks, or else we would have never seen him.
- Tirt: My father started following him with a small sailboat he made, and decided on the perfect place to attack.
- Tirt: But then Phief just had to throw a hissy fit and leave us stranded here.
- Tirt: My father took a paddleboat back to Maro Peaks to gather supplies. He took the cargo the ship had with him.
- Tirt: If you need that, you should go talk to him. His name is Czytash.
|Maro Peaks |
258, 80, -3913
- Czytash: Ah, yes, I did find plenty o' supplies on that ship.
- Czytash: I assumed it was more of Phief's thiefed goods, so I took it home to use it myself.
- Czytash: It is Zhight's supplies you say?
- Czytash: Aye, of course it had to be that idiot's.
- Czytash: I guess me thinking he's dumber'n a box o' rocks is no reason for me to let him starve... Here, take the crate.
- Czytash: I haven't opened it yet, so everything is left exactly how he ordered it.
- Czytash: I wonder what is on that numbskull's menu, that crate smelled rancid. Almost threw it off me boat.
- Czytash: Anyways, good luck on your adventure matey.
- Czytash: Sorry, what was that? My son?
- Czytash: Ah, I figured it is about time he learned how to maneuver a boat. I fixed everything before I left.
- Czytash: When he returns, he will return a man.
- Czytash: Wait, why am I telling you this? Butt out of my personal life, and just bring the man his crate.
» Give Zhight his supplies
- Zhight: Ahaaa, esteemed sir! Or madame! I can't actually tell under all that armour...
- Zhight: ER! I MEAN! N-No trouble at all, esteemed visitor! We at Zhight Island Resort are always welcoming!
- Zhight: ...wait, is that the... Oh my! The supply crate! You went out and found Phief?! What an upstanding fellow you are!
- Zhight: Wait, he was a boat thief? Well, good thing you've told me, we can't have pirates here at our resort! I'll blacklist him ASAP!
- Zhight: You're only a visitor but you've been more help today than anyone else, really, I'm honestly in your debt.
- Zhight: So here! The repairs at the Zhight Grand Exchange and Zhight Treasure Tour have just finished, so you can head in and see the fruits of your labor!
- Zhight: And, as a token of my thanks, some exclusive currency for our resort, Zhight Money, on the house and just for you! I hope you enjoy your stay!
- Make sure you have a Climbing Helmet to access Maro Peaks. In order to gain it, you must complete the Ice Nations quest.
- This quest brings you all over the ocean so it might take a while to complete. Make sure to bring enough emeralds to quickly get around using the V.S.S. Seaskipper.
- This quest used to give you Zhight Potions, which are no longer obtainable.
- The location of the Treasure Tour is -642, -2676.